Powered by Bloodnet.de Ford Mustang
 Willkommen Gast ( Einloggen | Registrieren )

Battlefield 2 Stats werden nicht aktualisiert
« Älteres Thema | Neueres Thema » Thema abonnieren | Thema versenden | Thema drucken
Deutschmaschine
Geschrieben am: 19.06.2007 19:30:40

Wicked Sick

Gruppe: Administratoren
Mitgliedsnummer.: 1

Für alle, die ab und zu noch BF2 zocken, ist es wahrscheinlich bereits bekannt, dass die Stats momentan nicht aktualisert werden. Bin auf der Suche, ob ich allein mit diesem Problem bin, über einen Thread bei EA gestolpert. Der ist echt lustig zu lesen. hrhr.gif

Current Issue with Stats Not Updating

Hier ein paar Auszüge:
hey violet smile.gif go f*** your self , and tell the guys from EA to fo F*** WITH GUYS from DICE and then they can F*** WITH GUYS FROM GAMESPY!!

ITS VERY SIMPLE !!!!

AND AFTER THAT MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE A PATCH FOR BF2 THAT WILL BE SO GOOD AND NICE LIKE THE MONEY WE HAVE GAVE YA FOR THIS GAME!!!

CHEEERS

Maybe its all down to users who can't turn off caps lock when posting...

OMG WTF, my stats haven't been updating in like forever. All the stat padding servers I usually play on aren't updating my stats. And with all padding and spawn camping I do I think I've lost about 750,000 points, 600 gold medals and various badges. I should be at the rank of Lt.Colonelh4x0r. I mean WTF? I better get all my points, medals and badges or I'm going to take my BF2 CD stick it in the microwave and watch the fireworks display.

Hey you know what, there's a world outside people. Go out take a walk, go for a bike ride, take a swim. The sun is shining, get your fat arses up off your computer chairs and do something while EA resolves the problem. And who are you kidding, you beotches ain't going no where, you point sluts will be waiting like a filthy crack ho on a corner for the stats to come back online.

Engine is running on: Intel Core i7-2700K @ 3,5 GHz // 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 RAM // ASRock Z77 Pro3 // Gainward NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 Phantom 2 GB // Samsung 850-Serie SSD // Windows 8.1 Pro 64-Bit

user posted image

Taz
Geschrieben am: 23.06.2007 12:51:23

Wicked Sick

Gruppe: Co-Administratoren
Mitgliedsnummer.: 8

ph34r.gif Gut, dass ich eh nicht spielen konnte / kann. laugh.gif

user posted image

Taz
Geschrieben am: 07.07.2007 09:25:31

Wicked Sick

Hmm. Das Problem scheint weiterhin zu bestehen. Nicht nur, dass auf den SF Maps keine Army Times mehr gecountet werden. Gestern habe ich etwa 150 Kills im Flugzeug auf Daqing Oilfields gemacht. Es wurden keine Army Times, keine Kills, keine fahrzeug Time und keine Punkte gecountet. doh.gif

Aber ich spiele ja weils mir Spaß macht... unter anderem...

user posted image

Deutschmaschine
Geschrieben am: 18.07.2007 21:43:43

Wicked Sick

We are currently experiencing issues with the awards granted while playing the Special Forces expansion pack.  We are aware of these issues and are using the data that we have collected to resolve this issue as soon as possible.  We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience during this time.

Quelle: support.ea.com Super EA! killmyself.gif

Engine is running on: Intel Core i7-2700K @ 3,5 GHz // 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 RAM // ASRock Z77 Pro3 // Gainward NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 Phantom 2 GB // Samsung 850-Serie SSD // Windows 8.1 Pro 64-Bit

user posted image

Deutschmaschine
Geschrieben am: 10.08.2007 06:46:09

Wicked Sick

Oha! EA hat allen die in der betroffenen Zeit gespielt haben 2000 Punkte und einen Gold-Star geschenkt. Coole Geste! cool3.gif

Following the June outage of Battlefield 2 stats, DICE and EA have been working to compensate all players who were active during that time for the inconvenience that we realize this issue represented. After examining all the options, it has been decided that players who were active during the stats outage will be granted 2000 points as well as a gold star. This will be awarded to over 150,000 affected players starting at 12:00AM PST August 9, 2007. There is not a public list of the players that will be compensated available, although it should include all of those who played during and around the time of the outage.

Quelle: support.ea.com

user posted image

Taz
Geschrieben am: 10.08.2007 19:43:54

Wicked Sick

QUOTE (Deutschmaschine @ 10.08.2007 06:46:09)
Oha! EA hat allen die in der betroffenen Zeit gespielt haben 2000 Punkte und einen Gold-Star geschenkt. Coole Geste! cool3.gif

Following the June outage of Battlefield 2 stats, DICE and EA have been working to compensate all players who were active during that time for the inconvenience that we realize this issue represented. After examining all the options, it has been decided that players who were active during the stats outage will be granted 2000 points as well as a gold star. This will be awarded to over 150,000 affected players starting at 12:00AM PST August 9, 2007. There is not a public list of the players that will be compensated available, although it should include all of those who played during and around the time of the outage.

Quelle: support.ea.com

Wow. Hab mich schon gewundert wo der Gold Star herkommt.

user posted image

Thema wird von 1 Benutzer gelesen (1 Gäste und 0 Anonyme Benutzer)
0 Mitglieder:
5 Antworten seit 19.06.2007 19:30:40 Thema abonnieren | Thema versenden | Thema drucken

<< Zurück zu Battlefield Serie (BF2, BF2142, Bad Company 2, BF3 bzw. BF4)